Fees and Refund Policy
U15-19 $500 (one season)
U11 $1200 ONLY $600 for the 2019-2020 season year
U12 $1200 ONLY $600 for the 2019-2020 season year
U15-19 $1350 (one season + winter)
CLUB FEES FOR U7-U19 Include:
• 2 training sessions per week in season
• Summer training sessions 2 x per week (DA and Premier only)
• 8-10 games per season
• Pre-season camp (GVSA Select & Academy only)
• Fall Kick-Off and other club sponsored soccer events
• Coaching Fees
• League and Referee expenses
• Administrative expenses
• Field rental and set-up
• Free in-season technical training (U10 and above)
• Free off season Speed & Agility (U10 and above)
• Free in-season goal keeper training
• Expenses and fees for 1-2 tournaments (GVSA teams)
• Expenses and fees for 3-4 tournaments (DA and Premier teams)
• State Cup tournament registration (DA and Premier only)
• Winter training 1 day turf facility, 1 day gymnasium (DA and Premier)
**No additional Team fees will be collected up front. If the team decides to participate in a winter indoor league, extra team bonding activities or other extra training not included as stated in the above club fees, the team manager will collect extra fees to cover these expenses.
►Uniforms are purchased by the player through Team Gazelle. Information on this is online at www.gazellesportssoccer.com.
What to consider before committing your child to a PASS FC team.
When a player accepts a spot on a PASS team, he/she is filling a roster spot and making a commitment to the team for an entire playing year, which includes the fall and spring seasons (High school teams are 1 season). Each team is formed from a verbal/written commitment, and is finalized with the league when enrollment has been completed. Withdrawing may leave the team in jeopardy of not meeting league rules for minimum number of players.
Non-Injury REFUND POLICY
This refund policy should be considered before signing your child up for a club team.
If a player decides to leave the team after they have completed Step #1 and #2 of the enrollment process (online or otherwise), the following will apply:
• Player sends written communication to the club BEFORE their team is registered with the league – 70% refund.
• Player sends written communication to the club AFTER their team is registered with the league – NO refund.
Injury REFUND POLICY
Club fees are considered payment for the player to hold a roster spot on the team, not for the number of games or practices they participate in.
• SEASON(s) ENDING INJURY: If the player is injured and can no longer participate with the team through it’s entirety, the player should send a written refund request and a doctor’s note explaining the injury. The PASS Board of Directors will review this and award a partial Club fee refund depending on the timing of the injury to the season(s) completion. The player will be removed from the team roster and may not participate in any team activities.
• RETURNING TO PLAY INJURY: If the player is injured and wishes to remain on the team roster and participate in any activities they are able to, or they wish to come back to the team after their injury is healed, there is no refund available for Club fees.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES Refunds for certain circumstances (moving, loss of employment, etc.) will be reviewed on an individual basis and documentation is required to be considered by the Board of Directors.
Please email all refund requests to the Board of Directors through the Contact Button on the PASS website. www.PASSfcmember.com0